Last Updated: May 30, 2017 04:20PM PDTIndividual Attendees can register via the ACR/ARHP Registration and Housing Website, or by calling the ACR/ARHP Support Center at 800.990.2446 (Toll Free U.S. & Canada) or +1.415.979.2286 (all other countries) Monday – Friday, 6 am – 6 pm Pacific Time.
To register online:
- Go to the ACR/ARHP Registration & Housing Website.
- If you are not already logged in, you will be automatically redirected to www.rheumatology.org to enter your ACR Username and Password. If you do not already have an ACR Username, you may select “Create New User Account”. Once your ACR account is created and/or you have successfully logged in, you will automatically continue to the Annual Meeting registration website.
- Please note, participants that need to reset their passwords can do so by selecting ‘Forgot Password?’ or by contacting ACR Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.404.633.3777.
- After landing on the Event Dashboard page, you will see options for “Register Now” and “Book Hotel”.
- The “Register Now” button will take you to the attendee information page where you will enter your personal information (i.e. company name, address, phone number, etc.).
- After completing the required fields, select the “Next” button.
- On the next page, select the Scientific Sessions and/or the Pre-Meeting courses for which you wish to register. Proceed by selecting “Next”.
- The next pages display the Meet the Professor and Workshops. When you finish your selection(s), continue to the next day of Meet the Professor/Workshops on the next page, or find the “Done with MTPs & Workshops” to skip past the remaining Meet the Professors and Workshops.
- The next page allows you to purchase special sessions. Select options for the Review Course not included with the usual SessionSelect access.
- The next page allows you to purchase a Shuttle Pass for transportation to and from the convention center. (Note: purchase is not necessary if you will be booking a room at an Official Hotel through the Annual Meeting website.)
- The next page allows you to purchase a guest pass and/or shuttle pass.
- The next page is a required Questionnaire.
- After completing the Questionnaire, you will return to the Event Dashboard to review the Registration Summary. You can continue on to “Book Hotel” if you have not done so already, and/or pay for your registration/guarantee your hotel reservation by selecting “Check Out”.
- Enter your credit card details and select the “Accept Conditions and Submit Payment” button at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation will be sent immediately upon completion.