Last Updated: May 30, 2017 04:21PM PDT
- Education Courses (not requiring a ticket; excludes Meet the Professors and Workshops)
- Exhibit Hall Access
- Program Book and Session Tracker
- Session Select – Online annual meeting content, including abstracts.
Poster Tour Registration (included in registration fee but signup required)
- A Poster Tour is a guided tour through the Poster Hall, where attendees may see some of the hottest new, groundbreaking research in Rheumatology. These tours are free of charge, but do require registration.
- Poster Tour registration will open in mid to late September. Opening dates will be posted on www.rheumatology.org/Annual-Meeting/ as they become available.
- There will be approximately 36 Poster Tours this year.
Ticketed Educational Courses (not included but available for an additional fee)
- Ticketed Educational Courses, known as ‘Meet the Professor’ or Workshops, will have fees based on attendee type. Ticketed courses are not available to Exhibitors.
- Ticketed courses have limited enrollment, and most courses sell out ahead of time.