Last Updated: May 30, 2017 04:23PM PDTACR/ARHP Annual Meeting attendees may register guests for a fee during the registration process. Attendees must be registered for the full conference package to register a guest. Guest registration includes entrance to the Exhibit Hall and non-ticketed social events only. Access to courses is not permitted and guests are not eligible for continuing education credit. No exceptions can be made for educational courses.
To add a guest to a registration:
- Log into the ACR/ARHP Registration Website with your ACR/ARHP Username and Password.
- From the Event Dashboard, click the 'Register Now' or 'Edit Registration' button and proceed through the registration pages to the Guest Registration page.
- Enter the first and last name of the guest you wish to register.
- Proceed through the remaining registration pages until you arrive back at the Event Dashboard.
- Select the 'Check Out' button, enter your payment details, and 'Accept Conditions and Submit Payment'. After submitting payment, you will automatically receive a confirmation of your registration and/or hotel reservation to the primary email address associated with your account.
- Use the re-send confirmation feature on the confirmation page if you would like to send a copy of the confirmation to your guest.