Last Updated: May 30, 2017 04:30PM PDTIndividual reservations can be made via the ACR/ARHP Registration & Housing Website or by calling the ACR/ARHP housing contact center at 800.990.2446 (Toll Free U.S. & Canada) or +1.415.979.2286 (all other countries) Monday – Friday, 6 am – 6 pm Pacific Time.
To make a reservation online:
- Go to the ACR/ARHP Registration & Housing Website.
- If you are already logged into rheumatology.org, you will automatically be logged in to the registration and housing website.
- If you are not already logged in to your ACR/ARHP account, you will be redirected to rheumatology.org to log in before returning to the Registration & Hotel Booking website.
- If you are a first-time participant, select ‘Create New User Account’. Once your account is created, you will automatically be logged in to the Registration & Hotel Booking website.
- If you have forgotten your password, you may recover it by selecting ‘Forgot Password?’, or by contacting ACR Member Services at email@example.com or +1.404.633.3777.
- Once successfully logged in, select ‘Book Hotel' from the Event Dashboard.
- Review the list of available options, sort and filter them as needed, view ‘Details’ about the hotels, then ‘Select’ your desired property.
- Complete the requested Guest Information, then select ‘Confirm & Check Out’.
- After you arrive back at the Event Dashboard, you can review your reservation summary. NOTE: Your reservation is NOT confirmed until you provide a credit card guarantee.
- To confirm your reservation, select ‘Check Out', enter your credit card guarantee details, and 'Accept Conditions and Submit Payment'. Upon successful processing, you will receive an email confirmation of your hotel reservation and registration, if applicable, to the primary email address associated with your account.