Last Updated: May 31, 2017 01:32PM PDTRoom Block requests (10 or more rooms) can be made through the ACR/ARHP 2017 Group Housing Website:
- Download the Group Registration Contract. Complete and sign the contract, then submit it by sending us a message through the ACR/ARHP Registration & Hotel Support Center.
- Submit your rooming list by logging into your group account online: ACR Group Block Management. If you do not know your login credentials, please send us a message.
- From your account, download the rooming list template and fill out the spreadsheet. Click the UPLOAD link from your account to process your rooming list online. If you prefer, you may send us the list for processing. This is the only format acceptable for submission of your rooming list.
- Please note, if the rooming list does not upload successfully, do not attempt to upload it the second time. Please send us a message to have us process your rooming list for you.
- A group registration associate will reach out with additional information and next steps.
Note that rooms requested through this site do not include breakfast/packaged coupons or porterage. All-inclusive group packages may only be booked by eligible international groups through the International Group Housing Website.
Groups of 9 or fewer rooms may book them individually via the ACR/ARHP Registration & Housing Website.